Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Melt My Heart

We were in the van the other day.  I was super frustrated with the kids, because they were fighting incessantly.  Finally, I said, "Enough! We need to be thankful for what we have instead of fighting all the time.  We are going to go around and each of us is going to say something for which we are thankful.  Sweet pea, you go first."

Sweet pea: "I'm thankful for the trees and flowers."
Me: "Those are good things to be thankful for. Ok, Firecracker, your turn."
Firecracker: "I'm thankful that God made you, Mommy, because I love you."

Talk about melt my Mommy heart!! It's amazing how these little people can affect my heart.  

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment