Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Morning Snuggles

One of the things I love most about summer is that when the kids get up in the morning they come into my room and say, "Mommy, can I cuddle with you?"  Of course I say yes!  I love Mommy-Munchkin cuddle time!  When the other one gets up (it differs depending on the day) they come in and want to get in on the cuddles too.  Little munchkin cuddles in the morning is about as close to heaven as you can get here on earth!

Of course you can count on the fact that once the second munchkin comes in the room the snuggle time will not last much longer.  They will lay for a few minutes and then they get each other wound up and it's time to get up.  But I wouldn't trade our morning snuggles for anything.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment