Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mommy

 I have been blessed with an amazing Mommy.  I love her.  I am so thankful for my parents.  The more kids I work with the more I realized just how blessed I was in my youth and still am.

All kids deserve a Mommy.  Not just a Mom, a Mommy.  Someone who will chase away the monsters from under the bed, sing songs at bed time, read bed time stories, teach them manners, pray for them and with them and most of all love them.  Not just love them when they're loveable.  Because not even the most amazing person is loveable 100% of the time.  

My heart has been so burdened lately for a certain child that I love, but is not my own.  This kid deals with a lot of crap.  I'm not saying this kid is perfect.  Far from it, but that doesn't mean that they don't deserve a Mommy!  

All I can do is love on this kid when I see them.  And pray.  

Have a good day, and thank God for your Mommy!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment