Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Jeepeers Creepers

A few weeks ago we were at my nephew's birth day party.  It was at a local kiddie arcade.  The arcade has been there since I was a kid.  We have been there lots of times.  While we were there a random guy came up and started trying to talk to us. The guy had no children with him.  No one knew who he was.  I am not one to judge.  I know everyone has worth.  However, I do not allow just anyone around my kids.

After watching this guy for awhile, I went to my kids and told them not to talk to that man.  If he came up and tried to talk to them I told them to find either Mommy or Daddy immediately.  

You can never be too careful when it comes to your kid's safety.  And while that guy didn't try to talk to my kids, he hung around until it was time for us to go.  The whole thing weirded me out.

Have a great day!
Ms. T  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment