Friday, April 3, 2015

Classic Cartoons

Have you ever noticed that cartoons now days are crap?  They are so stupid.  Recently I have started turning on YouTube on the tv and turning on awesome old shows like Fraggle Rock, Flinstones and Bugs Bunny.  

These toons are stinkin' awesome.  Not only are my kids enjoying the old school cartoons, but I'm getting to relive a little part of my childhood. It's great on all counts :).

Have a great day!
Ms. T

P.S. if you have any ideas of other awesome, old school toons I could turn on for my kids by all means put your ideas in the comments 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment