Monday, April 13, 2015

Sneaky Boy

Firecracker has always been pretty straight forward with us.  We trust him a good bit.  Well, he has been sneaky enough here lately to shake my faith in him.

I had bought Hello Kitty fruit snacks for Sweet pea and Ninja Turtles fruit snacks for Firecracker.  I always open up the fruit snack boxes and dump them into a hanging basket in the cabinet.  I hadn't realized it, but Firecracker has gotten tall enough to reach the basket.

2 days after I bought the fruit snacks I went to put a pack in Firecracker's lunch box and only found 1 Ninja Turtle fruit snack.  I thought that was odd, but I dismissed it 1. because I was tired, 2. because I thought maybe I hadn't dumped the whole box of fruit snacks into the basket.

The next day, I was in Firecracker's room.  I opened one of his drawers and found 8 yes, 8 empty Ninja Turtle fruit snack wrappers!!!  I was so upset!  

My faith in his honesty has been shaken.  

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment