Thursday, December 6, 2012

Birthday Boy!

Today is a monumental day.  Today is the day that my Prince Charming was brought into this world xx years ago ;).  I'm so happy his parents were pro life!  

There are not enough words to express how much I love him.  He's awesome, kind, caring, loving, sweet, a fabulous Daddy to our babies, understanding and patient.  I thank God every day for allowing me to have this kind of love.

Hubs, I love you soooo much!  Happy Birthday!

And here's the Hubs doing one of his favorite things: playing with fire ;)

 Hope you all have a great Hubs birthday!
Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment