Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Playing Around With The Camera

I have seen a few beautiful pictures of children standing in front of a Christmas tree with only the lights behind them.  I love these type of pictures.  I have wanted to take some of my kiddos but to this point I've been to chicken to try.  (Silly right?  It's not like it'll cost me anything but time.  However, I hate trying something if I am not sure I can do it well.... Thus photography has been a huge leap for me... I am doing better with it, but still not to the caliber I'd like to be.)  Anywho, last night I read about it online and finally decided to give it a whirl.  

Without further adieu I give you the pictures I took last night:




It definitely doesn't hurt that my subjects are so darn cute!

Merry Christmas!
Ms. T
  

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment