Thursday, September 27, 2012

Toothpaste

Every little kid I've ever met loves the taste of toothpaste.  I've seen them eat the little squirt their mom puts on their toothbrush.  I've even seen them suck on their toothbrush long after their done brushing their teeth just to get a little more of the taste.  So it doesn't surprise me one bit that Firecracker likes toothpaste.  

Recently I have started allowing Firecracker to put his own toothpaste on his toothbrush.  Because he is Mr. Independent don't you know? Anywho, he's been doing really well with it.  Occasionally he puts a little too much toothpaste on, but it's all part of learning right? Well, the other day I allowed Firecracker to go into his bathroom and begin brushing his teeth without me.  I went in to check on his progress a few minutes later..... Wanna guess what I found?  My baby boy sucking the toothpaste out of the tube!!!!!!!  GROSS!!!!  Have I ever told you that boys are gross?  No, well they are! Hahahahaha!

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment