Thursday, September 13, 2012

Entertainment For The Neighborhood

The other night the Hubs, kids and I were all in the front yard.  There was a puddle at the end of the drive way.  And while I'm usually an uber safety cautious Mama, I allowed Sweet Pea to play in the puddle.  We live in a cul de sac so I felt relatively safe allowing her to play in the puddle while the Hubs and I were standing there.

The Hubs called my attention to something and I looked away from Sweet Pea for a second.  When I looked back she was dangerously close to drinking some of the puddle water!  EWWWW!!  I yelled and told her to stop.  When I looked up there was a neighbor lady walking her dogs laughing.  Feeling secure that I'd gotten my point across I resumed talking to the Hubs.  

Wanna guess what I saw when I looked back at Sweet Pea?  Yep, she was once again trying to drink the puddle water!  EWWWW!!  So I hollered again in ever such a becoming way.  She stopped just in time and I decided puddle time was done.  When I glanced back up the same neighbor lady was still watching and this time laughing harder than ever.....  Eh at least we could be a bright spot in someone's day =).

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T

(P.s. I'd love to show you pictures of this event, but my camera cord for the computer has gone the way of Jimmy Hoffa.  When I find it again I'll barrage you with cute pics =) 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment