Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9-11

I will never forget where I was when I heard the awful news about the World Trade Center.  It was such a tragedy.  In one split second our America changed forever. 

I also will never forget the camaraderie that followed.  Americans helping each other, loving each other and coming together for a cause.  People held hands, cried, prayed, gave their money and their time.  All this was done for virtual strangers.  

In our worst moments we learned what our country and countrymen were made of.  And I'm proud to say that my country and countrymen are the best in the world.

I hope you all have a blessed day.  And do not forget to pray for those families that lost loved ones on this horrific day 11 years ago.

Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment