Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rusty

Ms. L has started coaching a volley ball team at a nearby Christian school.  The team is very green, and young.  She invited me to come to one of the practices, because she knows how much I love the game.  

I was so excited to get a chance to go play (sort of) some volley ball!  Once we were on the court it was VERY apparent how rusty I had gotten.  You see I played for years in high school and college and was 1/2 way decent.  But oi vay I couldn't even get an over hand serve over the net!  Good grief!  I used to be able to serve consistently.  UGH!  Once I thought about it though it's been a good 5 years and 2 babies ago since I've played volley ball of any kind and probably 6 years since I played some what competitively.  And 10 years since I played seriously competitively.  Gosh, am I really that old?  Geez....

Oh well!  We had a great time.  And I venture to say Ms. L will invite me back to play with her another day =).

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment