Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fruit Basket Turnover

This is my life lately.  

Well, my life has turned upside down again.  Imagine that!  I don't like change, and yet it seems that I am getting double doses of change recently.

I was oh so happy at my job, when there was a mention of a job opening at my kids' school.  I instantly knew that my life was about to change again.  Within minutes of hearing of it, I was feeling so torn.  I absolutely loved my job, but this would give me so many opportunities.  I would be able to invest more time into my children during the school day, coach volleyball, work with my adopted mom, and have all school breaks off to spend with my kids, plus about 10 other things that made this a no-brainer.

No-brainer doesn't mean easy.  I cried my eyes out at the thought of leaving my co-workers.  I questioned my abilities and my sanity.  I talked to all the people who know me best and got their opinions.  I prayed. And Prayed.  And PRAYED.

In the end, I made the move.  I am halfway through my second week of teaching middle/high school and coaching volleyball.  I love my job, my students, and my new co-workers.  I end each day absolutely exhausted.  I love it.

So, here we go again.  After the last year, with all of the changes we have been through, I am actually getting accustomed to rolling with the punches.   *Please note: This is not an invitation for more change.  I will positively have a nervous breakdown if anything else changes anytime soon.

Have a great day!

Ms. L

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment