Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Questions About Frozen

Ok, so Elsa doesn't know how to melt the snow right?  Think about it then, at the beginning of the movie the girls are playing in the great hall in a ton of snow.  They acted like this was a pretty regular thing.  Soooo my question is, where did the snow go?  Did it melt? You have to wonder what in the world was going through the servant's minds every morning.  What were they thinking?  "Oh, man!  I've got to mop up 10,000 gallons of water again today?!"  
If it didn't melt (which of course in the movie the snow she created didn't, but it was different circumstances), the servants must have really been confused.  "What?  It's 90 degrees outside!  How did we get 10 feet of snow in here?!"  

Just thinking... Yeah, I know I'm crazy.  I wonder all kinds of wackadoodle stuff.  Welcome to one small corner of my brain. ;)

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment