Friday, October 10, 2014

Chatter Boxes

My children are chatter boxes.  They talk constantly.  You may think I'm exaggerating, if you think that then you need to spend a day with my munchkins.  There is no such thing as a quiet moment, except for nap time.  

The munches talk about the color of the grass, their imaginary friend, D.F., their favorite t.v. shows, the kids at school that didn't share with them etc.  Most of the time I'm cool with it.  My Mama always told me (and still tells me) that if you don't wanna listen to them when their little, they won't wanna tell you things when they're older, because to them it's all important.  However, there are days (mostly mornings) when their nonstop chatter is not my favorite.  Oh well, God has given me 2 little nonstop information spouts.  I will be grateful they still wanna talk to me =).

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment