Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Daddy Honey

Apparently, I call the Hubs "honey" more often than I realize.  Of course this is not a bad thing, it's just something my children have recently brought to my attention.  They have gone about it in their own special ways, but they have both talked about the fact that "honey" is Daddy's name.  Here are their ways of showing me:

Firecracker

Me: Firecracker, would you please go turn off the kitchen light?
Firecracker: ok
M: thanks, hon
F: shew, I thought you were going to call me 'honey'.
M: why would that be bad?
F: because 'honey' is Daddy's name.

Sweet pea (on a completely different day, before she heard the conversation with Firecracker. And these instances were far enough apart for Firecracker not to get the idea from her.)

Sweet pea:  Mommy, when will Daddy Honey be home?
Me: soon

(and for about 2 weeks every time Sweet pea referred to the Hubs it was always 'Daddy Honey')

Munchkins are always paying waaaayyyyyy more attention than we think they are!

Have a great day!
Ms. T
 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment