Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tea

The Hubs and I are slightly addicted to sweet tea.  The two of us go through at least one gallon every day.  I know, it's a sickness.  Anyway, to avoid having to make tea Every. Stinkin'. Day. I have taken to making several gallons at once.  I started out making 2 gallons at a time, but that meant I had to make tea every other day.  So I've kept increasing how much I make.

The other night I made 9, yes, 9, gallons of tea! That should last us a week.  I think, I'll have to stop upping the amount, because I have no idea where else I'd put it... Haha!  So, yeah, we're addicts...

Have a great day!
Ms. T  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment