Friday, June 6, 2014

SCHOOLS OUT!!!!!!

"SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER! SCHOOLS OUT FOREVER!"

Ok so not really forever, but how many of you DIDN'T sing that in your head? Hmmmm? No, I'm not really an Alice Cooper fan, but everyone has heard "Schools Out" at least once in their life.  Alrighty, on with the show.  

I'm so excited for summer.  Firecracker is too.  For the last two or three weeks he has been telling me he doesn't want to go to school.  That he is tired of it.  Little does he know that he will be in school for the next 17 years!  (this is including college)

Adjusting to the new schedule has been interesting though.  I keep thinking it's the weekend.  I have to keep reminding myself that tomorrow isn't Sunday.  Because every night I keep thinking, "ok, I've gotta get stuff ready for going to church in the morning".  Ha!  No worries, I'm sure the adjustment won't take too long. =)

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment