Monday, June 30, 2014

7 Years

Yesterday was the Hubs and my 7th anniversary.  I'm still so amazed that God gave me such a wonderful man to be my husband.  We have had our ups and downs just like any marriage has.  We are terrible at communicating with each other we're working on it constantly.  So day by day we are becoming less terrible, but there is still a lot of room for improvement. (Sometimes I tell him something 2 or 3 times because I can't remember if I've told him at all.  I have a TERRIBLE memory)

We are no longer newly weds that believe that "everything will work itself out, we don't have to really 'work' at marriage! It comes so easy to us, because we looooovvveee each other!"  Yeah, tell me one newly wed that doesn't have this view and I'll point you to a big fat liar!!!  The Hubs and I know that marriage takes a lot of work, but he is worth it to me!!

We also know that comparatively our marriage is still young.  We know people that have been married 50 years or more.  I aspire to have that kind of marriage.  I want people to look at us in 50 years and say, "Awww!  When we're that old I hope we still hold hands and love each other like that!" 

Everyday that God gives us together is another day in paradise this side of Heaven.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment