Monday, February 3, 2014

Cynic

Before the Hubs and I started dating I thought the world was full of mostly good people.  I mean I know everyone is a sinner, because the Bible says in Romans 3:23, "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God".  However, I was still naive enough to believe that no one was out there purposely trying to do me harm.

However, the Hub's has spent the better part of 7 years convincing me that people (aside from a very select few) are only out for themselves.  They don't care one lick about you or what is best for you.  

Now when I see a situation I look at it from a cynical perspective.  I attempt to anticipate what can/ will go wrong. Fortunately (or should I say unfortunately?) this view point has kept me from making some big mistakes. It's sad that this is the way we have to view the world.  And even worse, it's sad that I'll have to teach my children this line of thought also.

Have a great day!
Ms. T    




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment