Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Brain Age

Lately I've been struggling with forgetfulness  it's not just that though, it's also I struggle with brain sluggishness.  Does that make sense?  Anyway, the last time I went to my Psychiatrist I explained this to him and he says that's pretty normal.  Sometimes medications can cause those issues.  He suggested that I play some online "brain games".  They help assess you're issues and can help your mind strengthen in the areas you're struggling with.

I have started playing these games.  My first time around the games told me I had a brain age of 69.  Over double my actual age.... I'm working on it, but hey, at least now I understand why my brain seems to slow down on me.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment