Friday, February 28, 2014

Daniel Tiger Wants to Get My Kids Killed By a Serial Killer

Daniel Tiger is a cartoon version of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.  It's pretty cute.  Firecracker and Sweet pea love it.  Sweet pea is enthralled with Daniel Tiger.  Most of the time these shows have good lessons for the kids. However, the other night we were watching a Daniel Tiger and it was teaching my kids how to get targeted by a serial killer.  I can tell you don't believe me so I'll explain.

You see Daniel and his friend were having a sleep over.  Something scared them and they hollered for their parents to come.  The parents came in the room and encouraged the kids to look around and find what scared them.  Obviously these people have never watched a horror movie!  Don't they realize that the ones that go "looking to find out what the noise was"  are some of the first that get killed?!

Goodness!  Apparently I need to start having my kids view truly educational shows like Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th etc.  Obviously these shows are much more realistic than Daniel Tiger. (Note, please read this last paragraph with extreme sarcasm)

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment