Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Glasses

I have had to wear glasses or contacts since I was about 12 years old.  I have awful vision.  Anywho, around the age of 16 or so I got contacts.  I loved them and wore them consistently up until I was prego with Firecracker.  One of the possible side effects of pregnancy is dry eyes.  And I got that and it made wearing contacts uncomfortable.

I started wearing my glasses daily.  And then after having Firecracker I was so exhausted all the time that I didn't want to bother with contacts.  Then my contacts became out of date.  Well, yesterday I went to the eye doctor and finally got some new contacts!!!  

Poor Firecracker is so confused.  He keeps asking where my glasses are.  He doesn't understand why I don't have them onIt's just like any other change.  It's hard to digest, but he'll get used to it. =)

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment