Friday, April 26, 2013

5 Question Friday

Good morning friends!  This is going to be another busy busy weekend, but it should be fun =).

Here we go with the 5 question Friday fun!

1.  Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse?
     When we are driving all together the Hubs drives.  If I happen to open the driver's side door for any reason Firecracker says, "No, Mom!  Daddy drives!!" Haha!

2.  Are you an introvert or extrovert?
     I am most definitely an introvert.  It's not that I don't like people, or anything I just enjoy being home and hanging with my family.  And I don't mind hanging out quietly.  

3.  Are you married to an introvert or extrovert?
     Oh my goodness.  The Hubs is most definitely an extrovert.  I've joked with him that he could make even a wall have a long conversation. Let me give you an example.  We stopped at a convenient store for a drink and he ran inside while I stayed in the car with the kids.  I kid you not 15 minutes later he finally came out.  He had made friends with the clerk and they were just chatting!!!  Who does that?  The Hubs that's who. It's actually one of the things I love most about him.  =) 

4.  What's your favorite type of social media?
     I would have to go with facebook.  Although I don't really get on it all that much any more.  I used to be a facebook junkie, but not so much any more.  I don't do twitter or tumblr or any of the others I might have no idea exist.

5.  What's your favorite way to "recharge"?
     I love to hole up with a good book.  Oh or take a nice long nap.  Or even better be reading a book and drift off into a nap.  Yep, I'm not complicated ;).

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T       



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment