Friday, March 22, 2013

5 Question Friday

Good morning friends,

This weekend is going to be hectic, but fun!  Tomorrow we have Firecracker's birthday party (it's just family, but it's the first time he's requested a specific party).  Batman party to be exact.  I've made the majority of the decorations and next week I'll be sharing some of my more successful projects with you =).

After Firecracker's party we have my nephew, N's, birthday party too!  We're gonna be partyin' all weekend long!

Okie dokie, on with the fun!

1. What advice would you give a newly married couple?
      Don't keep score.  What happened yesterday is in the past.  Love each other, and listen to each other.  The more you work at your marriage the better your marriage will be.  And find a couple you respect and that has been married a long time and has a marriage you envy.  Ask them lots and lots of questions.  Take their advice to heart, because they obviously know what they're doing.

2. Who does more laundry around your house?
     Most of the time I do most of the laundry, however, when I'm having a hard time keeping up, or having a hard time the Hubs will pitch in and do like 7 loads to help get me caught upHe really is amazing.

3. What items, if any, do you prefer to buy organic or make yourself?
     The only thing I make consistently would be sweet tea.  The mark up on drinks is horrid.  Other than that I'm not all that inclined to make stuff from scratch.  Oh trust me I think it's cool, but I guess I'm just too darn lazy.

4.  What book/TV series would you recommend for a friend on bed rest?
     Oh t.v. I'd go with something like Criminal Minds or Law and Order.  Book I'd have to go with Twilight or Hunger Games.  Although I'm kinda into a newer series call the Unenchanted series.  I am really enjoying it, but I've been waiting and waiting for the next book.  Although admittedly I'm not a patient person I've been waiting for like 4 months!  This is generally why I don't start reading a series until they're all out, because I'm too darn impatient.

5.  So, they say it's Spring now.... what does your "spring" look like at this moment?
     Our spring is actually very pleasant.  It's semi cool and it's just right to be outside.  

Alrighty, my Peeps, Adios til Monday!  Have a great weekend!
Ms. T   

 



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment