Friday, March 1, 2013

5 Question Friday

Oh my peas I'm so glad today is Friday!!!  The Hubs has been working CRAZY hours this week (like 4:30, yes, a.m. -well technically he doesn't get into his work bldg til 5:30- and then he hasn't been getting home til after 8, yes, p.m.!).  So I'm super excited that the weekend is here, because I might actually get to see what he looks like ;).

1. What is the most productive thing you have done this week?
    I have been caring for my 2 kiddos completely solo all week (see above paragraph).  From sun up to sun down.  Seriously, I don't know how some Mamas who's hubbys work crazy hours like that all the time do it.  It's exhausting and nerve wracking because not only do you have the stress, but not the usual time with the Hubs.  I'd say that I've been pretty darn productive.
 
2.  Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?
     I've been enjoying the winter, because it's such a nice change from the extreme heat we can get here.  Mind you we don't have snow or anything.  If we had snow I'd be hating the winter.
 
3.  Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  Is your spouse the same as you?
     I never thought of myself as an introvert til I married the Hubs.  For real, he has NEVER met someone he can't be best friends with.  I mean he'll go into the store for a soda and come out 20 minutes later talking about how he and the cashier have so much in common.  I will admit though that I've become much more introverted the older I get.  

4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?
     Ummm, I really enjoy both, but if I had to go without one I guess I would say music.  I can't put my finger on why, but that's my first reaction so I'm stickin' with it. 

5.  Have you ever been truly scared of someone?
     Honestly,  since the onset of my depression  I've become more skeptical/ scared of anyone I don't already know.  I don't think I've ever had one person I was super scared of, but I always have a dark suspicion that strangers are out to kill my family.  I know I know that is terrible and not based in reality, but I can't always help where my mind goes.

Alrighty, I hope you all have a great weekend!!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. In the world we live in now, it's easy to not trust others and be suspicious of everyone. I used to read gory crime dramas and know how evil people can be.

    I can live without music too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, I totally agree about this world. I don't necessarily read crime dramas, but I'm a Criminal Minds and Law and Order junkie so I get freaked out plenty.

      Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete