Thursday, March 21, 2013

4

4 years ago today our lives changed forever.  The Hubs and I were blessed with Firecracker.  I cannot believe that it has already been 4 years.  How did my baby go from this:

To this:

How is it possible that this little baby that transformed me from a woman into a Mama has already turned 4?!  

Firecracker, Daddy and Mama love you so much you will never be able to fully comprehend it.  Every day you turn our lives into an adventure.  You are compassionate, silly, loving, sweet, caring, crazy and we can't imagine a world without you.  We are blessed to be your parents.

And now I'm going to tape my eye lids up so I won't blink and have another 4 years race past me.

Love,
Mama and Daddy 

 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment