Thursday, September 21, 2017

The H Word

While we were at my Father in law's house with my brother in law, sister in law and their two kids, the kids were playing in the other room.  As happens when you have more than one kid in a room for any length of time the kids started fighting.  I went in to figure out what the problem was.

Firecracker was all upset saying about his cousin, "He said he h worded me!"

My nephew was all upset because he was insistent that he did not say that word.

At first I was thrown off until I realized Firecracker actually meant the word "hate" not the other h word. Ahhh I love the innocence of children.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment