Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sand Bag Helpers

Since we were predicted to have Irma's wrath, the kid's and I went to fill sand bags.  The Hub's worked on the generator to get it up and running.  I called my dad to see if he'd come and help me fill sand bags.  I figured each kid could hold a bag open while my dad and I filled them.  It turns out my kids are TERRIBLE bag holders.  They kept pulling the bags mouths away, because they didn't want the dirt on them.  Finally, I got my dad to put one shovel full of dirt in one of the bags and they used little beach shovels to fill one.  In the time it took my dad, mom and I to fill 14 sand bags the munchkins had filled one about 2/3 of the way full.  Hey, every little bit helped.


Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment