Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Evacuating

We were in Irma's direct path, so we decided to evacuate.  It was last minute, but we did at any rate.  We evacuated to my Father in law's house.  We were not the only ones that decided to evacuate to his house either.  My brother in law, his wife, their two kids and their two cats all evacuated to Dad's also.  Now, mind you my father in law lives in a little 1,000 sq ft house with 1 bathroom.

I'm not gonna lie, I was very nervous about how it would all work out, but it was better than I imagined.  Yes, it was crowded, but it wasn't as bad as I worried about.  Needless to say, we're all glad to be home.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment