Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Movies

Most of you know that I struggle with depression and anxiety.  Some of the weirdest things cause me major anxiety.  I cannot go to the movies.  Think about it for a minute: everyone is in a big room facing forward completely engrossed in what's on the screen.  This seems to me to be the perfect recipe for a gunman.  No one is being vigilant, because come on it's the movies.  We don't go to the movies to think about bad stuff.  We go to the movies to submerse ourselves into a different world, a world where anything is possible.    

Anyway, with this in mind, on Labor Day we had a movie night as a family.  I rented 2 movies, bought popcorn and Sweet pea insisted we make brownies.  It was a lovely evening.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment