Friday, May 31, 2013

5 Question Friday

Holy Guacamole!  How did it already become the last day of May?!  The last time I checked it was January 1st.  Haha!  Gosh, this year is going fast!

Here we go with the 5 question fun!

1.  What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?
     In general?  I'd say around 16 or 17.  You've got to give them a little bit of freedom before they move out, otherwise they'll go nuts when they're out on their own.  
     When it comes to Sweet pea?  I'm going to say never, because she will always be my baby girl and the Hubs will go nuts on any boy that tries to come near her.  ;)

2.  Do you think your kids should have summer homework?
     This question doesn't apply to us yet since neither of my kids are in school yet.  But I think if the homework is light and optional it's a great idea.  It is always bad to have kids that have nothing to do.  That's when they start thinking up things on their own and most of the time those things get them in trouble.

3.  Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?
     Since the temperatures here are already like 4 gazillion degrees I'd MUCH rather live without heat. (Ok, they're not that bad)  We only have 3 or 4 weeks a year that we need to run the heat so that would definitely be the one I'd choose.

4.  What is the worst thing about staying in a hotel?  (Besides not being with your family)
     You see I am a germaphobe.  Even as a teenager I would bring my own sheets to hotels, because it creeped me out to think about sleeping somewhere where other people had sex.  It is nasty.  Plus I watched a news story where they went into a hotel room and shined a black light and OH MY GOODNESS the nastiness!!!! 

5.  So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"?  
     Oh gotta love a good Phineas and Ferb reference!  Firecracker loves Phineas and Ferb!  And the school where Firecracker is going to go in the fall only get 90 days (give or take) of summer vacation.  

Have a great week!
Ms. T     





* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. YEA for A/C, you must be a southern girl too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ma'am a southern girl I am, born and raised ;)

      Delete