Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"Those" Toys

Anyone that is a parent knows exactly what I mean when I say "those toys".  You know the ones.  The ones when your kid decides they want to play with them you cringe inside.  The toys that make all kinds of obnoxious noise and the ones that have tiny pieces that once they're out of the box you will never, ever be able to find them all and forget about getting them repacked in the box the way they came.

I don't know about the rest of you, but in our house these toys are usually gifted to our children by well meaning family members.  And sometimes family members that are getting us back for an obnoxious toy we gave their kid ;).  I'd like to say that it isn't so, but yes, people use your children's enjoyment for obnoxious toys to get back at you =).  hahaha!

My most despised toy right now is a toy train that is super loud and it sings.  The other day the train broke. In my head- and maybe at naptime too- I did a major happy dance and shouted YEEHAW!!!  Outside I was sad for Firecracker, because he loved it.  Right now my house is so much quieter.  Ok, it's not even close to quiet, but that train was LOUD (and no it didn't have an option to make it quieter, because the makers of the train hate parents, apparently).  

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms T.  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment