Friday, September 28, 2012

5 Question Friday!


Good Morning, Friends!  It’s the weekend starting at about 3 o’clock today!  Yeehaw!  Gotta love weekends.  Free time, family, and God’s house!  How much better could it get?
Alrighty, on with the 5 question Friday fun!  As always thanks Mama M. to for letting us link up!

1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?
     Where am I going?  And is this with or without children?  When we went to Pennsylvania this year we drove.  Flying would have been much easier, but it also would have been about 3x the cost.  Our budget couldn’t have supported that so driving it was!  I’m gonna say my PREFERENCE would be to fly if it’s far away.  It’s so much easier, and I’m not all about long car rides.

2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you go and why?

     Timbucktoo is where I’d live.  Just because it sounds so darn funny!  Everytime I wrote my address I’d giggle =).  Seriously though, I’d probably live right where I am.  I’m happy here.

3. Should grown women wear leggings?

     This is a “it depends” question for sure.  If the grown woman is wearing the leggings under a dress then sure, they’re cute and stylish.  However, if the woman is wearing the leggings as pants?  NO!  NEVER!  That is disgusting.  Why not just wear your pantyhose as pants?  Sick nasty.

4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?

     When I was young I really wanted to change my name.  I don’t remember what the name was that I would have chosen rather than my current name, but I was all about it.  But now that I’m a grown up?  Nah.  I’m good.  Don’t you realize how much work that would take?  I’d have to change my driver’s license, my social security card etc.  And have you seen the lines at those places?  If I can avoid that I’m gonna thankyouverymuch!
 
5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to?
     None.  I’m not really a magazine fan.  If I’m gonna read it’s gonna be a book.  I’m not really into reading about which dress would look best on my body shape etc.  I’m a grown woman.  I should be able to look in a mirror and tell if a dress looks right or not.  And if I can’t tell I ask a friend.  That is why God gave us friends. 
     I will say there was a time when a good friend of mine and I would buy those dumb celebrity gossip magazines and go through them alone and put sticky notes all through them making ridiculous comments about stuff.  Then we would trade.  It was a lot of fun reading the stuff she said. =)
That’s all folks!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. That is absolutely the COOLEST way to read gossip magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nani! We loved it.
    Thanks for visiting!
    Ms. T

    ReplyDelete