Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Name It And Claim It

Recently Firecracker has subscribed to the "name it and claim it" way of living.  It's actually quite humorous.  For instance he doesn't ask me if I want to play with him instead he says, "Mommy, you want to play with me."  Or he'll say, "I go to the store with you." =)
Or, "I finish all my dinner I get a fruit snack."

My favorite one so far came the other night.  We were eating dinner and Firecracker pipes up with, "tomorrow, I'm going to have ice cream." Hahaha!!  The Hubs and I giggled a little and asked him why he thought that.  He replied, "I just do".  Such a nut!  Then the very first thing he told me when he woke up the next morning?  "Mommy! I have ice cream today!"  Hahaha!

Now obviously, Firecracker is not the boss in our home, but he still says these things.  And they crack me up! He's such a little nut ;).  With out nuts though, life would be a boring place!

Hope you have a great day!
Ms. T

P.S. Just so you don't think badly of my parenting skills Firecracker is required to rephrase these statements into proper questions and say please. They still make me smile though, because he believes them with all his little ice cream loving heart! 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment