Thursday, August 10, 2017

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

It is with great regret that I am penning this post.  Monday is the dreaded day.  The day we go back to school. (insert sobbing here)  How is it possible that the summer is gone already?  I mean we have done a lot and made the most of our summer, but still how can it be over already?  I don't want to go back to bedtimes and homework and water bottles and alarm clocks and pencils and back packs and packed lunches.................. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  (Resigned sigh) 
However, like all mere mortals I must relent to these forces and say adios to beaches and sunscreen and roller coasters and sleeping in (insert weeping) and spending the day in my jammas and park days and splash pads......... Sad, sad, sad day...........

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment