Thursday, August 17, 2017

Lunches

I am all about making my kids self sufficient.  As a result they are packing their own lunches this school year.  Last year Firecracker was responsible for his own lunch but I packed Sweet pea's.  I was also lax about making the lunches the night before. So we'd always end up rushing to get it done in the mornings. This year we have started packing lunches the night before.  The other day Firecracker asked my sister, "Auntie T, did you know you can pack your lunch in the night time?!"  Apparently this is big news.


Have a great day!
Mrs. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment