Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Designer Moms

I've discovered there is a breed of mother that can be called none other than "designer moms".  These mothers are decently easy to spot.  Just check for these signs:

* They wear clothes that don't have kid's snot on them.
* Their children don't have snot on them
* They tend to wear hip/ chic clothing (because they don't get kid snot on it)
* They have actually done their hair
* Their kid's hair is done (if it's a girl it's usually with a giant bow)
* They tell you that their kid eats only organic foods, as they watch your child eat a cheeto that has been on the floor for an indeterminate amount of time.
* Their children are usually signed up for 11 billion extra curricular activities.

These ladies seem so put together.  I envy them as I sit across the way in my yoga pants and t-shirt that has stains on it.  (To be fair I'm as messy as my kids are so it's a 50-50 chance that I'm the one that got myself that nice big ol' stain you see on whatever I'm wearing) with my hair in a pony tail watching my kids search the floor for stray cheetos.  Oh well!  My kids didn't get a "designer mom" they got a plain ol' Walmart mom =).

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment