Thursday, August 4, 2016

Not a Kidnapper

 I have a habit of calling Sweet Pea "Little Girl" and Firecracker "Little Boy".  Why do I do that?  I have no idea.  There is seriously something wrong in my brain.  It's a big bag of weird.  Anyway, the other day we were walking through Walmart holding Sweet Pea's hand (She was in trouble).  She started to wiggle away from me and I said, "Stop trying to get away from me, Little Girl."

I looked up and there was a lady looking at me very suspiciously.  It occurred to me in that moment that I sounded very much like a kidnapper.  I think the only thing that saved the cops being called was that Sweet pea said something like, "Yes, Mommy."  So, note to self, call the kids by their names so you don't sound like a kidnapper.
 

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment