Thursday, August 18, 2016

Exercise or Eat Cheese?

The other day I took the kids to a local arcade (kind of as a last hurrah for summer).  They were playing all kinds of different games.  Firecracker found a game that was like a digital jump rope.  He had to stand on a sensor and a big oval with light bars stood before him.  As the lights went around he had to jump before the lights reached a certain point.  He LOVED it.  He probably played that game 5 times in a row.  

At one point I looked at Firecracker and said, "You really like this game, don't you?"  He looked at me and said, "At least I'm getting exercise instead of eating cheese."  I just about busted up with laughter!  Where did he come up with that?  It's not like he is a cheese eater.  He will eat it occasionally, but it's not high up on foods he loves.  My kids are such little nuts.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 





* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment