Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Kid Catch Phrases

     I have noticed my munchkins each have their own catch phrase.  Sweet pea begins almost every conversation with me this way: "Mommy, I have to tell you something."  To which I always reply, "Okay, tell me something."   Firecracker's conversation opener is: "Mom, just for you to know this..."

     Now mind you, I am the least observant person ever
so who knows how long they have been opening conversations this way before I actually noticed.  However, now that I HAVE noticed it tickles me to hear them say their little phrases.  Kids really don't have any idea how entertaining they can be sometimes.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment