Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Girl That Is Secure In Her Identity

 I usually let Sweet Pea decide what type of hair do she wants for school.  As long as her hair is pulled back I really don't mind what style she chooses. She usually picks an "Elsa braid" which is just a single french braid that drapes over her shoulder.  Occasionally, I can talk her into "Anna braids" which are two pig tail braids.  

The other day she was deciding what her hair do would be for the day and she said, "I want one Anna braid and one pig tail."  At first I tried to sway Sweet pea into picking either two piggy tails or two Anna braids.  However, she was adamant that she wanted one braid and one pig tail.  So that is what she got.  Sweet pea was happy and I made sure everyone that saw us together knew that her hair style was HER choice.  Most people thought it was cute.  You can judge for yourself:
And yes, she went allllll day that way.


Have a great day!
Ms. T   




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment