Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day (and Once Again the Least Observant Person Award Goes to..... Ms. T!)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!! (tomorrow)

I hope your day is fantastic :)

My sweet Hubs bought me roses yesterday.  I came home with an arm load of stuff and both kids.  When I walked in I went into the kitchen to put some of the stuff down and then out to put other things down.  When I walked back into the kitchen I found a beautiful vase full of gorgeous roses!  When I looked at the Hubs he stood there shaking his head and grinning and said, "least observant person ever" I gushed and gushed over them.  It was wonderful :). 

~ Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment