Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Swim Lessons

 Yesterday, Firecracker went to his very first swim lesson!  I wanted to get him into swim lessons last year, but having a 2 month old at home made it difficult for me to do anything outside of the house! =)


Anywho, the swim lesson went very well once he was peeled off of my legs and stopped crying =(.  I hid behind the bushed and watched my little boy kicking in the water and talking to the instructor.  


Today was swim lesson #2.  Let's just say I was hoping it would go a little smoother so I could actually watch from a decent spot rather than hiding behind the bushes!  Firecracker told me as we were walking up the Recreation complex that he didn't want to go to swim lessons.  It was ok for Sweet Pea and I to go and he would wait for us in the car!  This statement made me a little nervous, but as soon as he saw his instructor he went right on in and didn't cry at all!!! 


I'm so proud of my little man!  Here are a few pictures of him  at his swim lessons (these are from today, because as you can tell they weren't taken from the bushes ;).
He's listening and holding onto his blue rubber duck that he got to use during one of the exercises.

 Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment