Friday, July 20, 2012

5 Question Friday


Good Morning, friends!  It’s Friday again! Whoooo Hoooo!
This week Mama M. is on vacation so we are going to thank Kate for letting me link up!  Alrighty, on with the 5 question Friday fun!
1} What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers?
     Flip flops for sure!

2} Are you a "my kids can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do to him first?!" kind of mom?
     I’m totally a “What did you do to them?”.  I learned early on that Firecracker is a “tornado”.  He inflicts as much damage as is done to him.  Most of the time the damage is not inflicted intentionally, but it does occur.  I’m not living in a rose colored world where my children can do no wrong.  I’m too realistic for that mess.

3} Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your husband/significant other?
     Honestly, probably not.  I’m an “avoid confrontation, unless you absolutely have to” kind of person.  So to be completely honest I would probably just spend a lot less time with that “friend”.  Thankfully, I am not in this conundrum, because most of my friends and family like the Hubs better than they do me!  I can’t really blame them, the Hubs is a thoroughly loveable, kind and generous person!

4} Biggest pet peeve?
     I don’t know that I can pick just one pet peeve.  There are so many…. Let’s see, People that don’t wear clothes that actually cover everything that’s important.  People that judge you over how you’re disciplining your kids, although they have NO children.  I don’t care who you are, if you don’t have kids you are not qualified to give parenting advice.  Umm I’m sure there are more, but in light of the fact that we all have other things to do at some point today we’ll end it here.

5} What's your favorite take out meal?
     Pizza for sure.  Ohh or Chinese.  Ohhh or if I’m in the mood there’s nothing better than a big greasy burger.  Ok, I’m not hard to please anything that I don’t have to cook and clean up after is a great meal.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Ms. T





* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment