Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Sum of All Knowledge

According to their children, (at least the children under the age of 12, because you know that once a kid becomes a teen they know everything) parents are the sum of all knowledge.  I had never really thought about it like this until the other day Firecracker asked me what something was and I told him I didn't know.

He stared at me with a completely shocked expression and with an equally shocked voice said, "You don't know?!"  I'm fairly certain that it was on par with learning Santa Claus isn't real.  All at once I felt awesome that he had that much faith in my knowledge, and terrible that I've shattered the illusion.  I TOTALLY could've worked with that for much longer!

Maybe now he'll just assume we are the sum of MOST knowledge instead of all.....  Here's hoping!

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment