Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My Minivan Prayer

Big Mama, our minivan, is showing her age.  She is a 2007.  We bought her in 2009.  She has been fantastic, even though before I had kids I swore up and down and sideways that I would NEVER drive a minivan.  I never desired it at all.  I figured if I needed a larger vehicle I'd get an SUV.  

However, and I honestly don't remember how it all worked out, I ended up with Big Mama.  And I've loved her ever since!  The self opening and closing doors are one of my favorite things!  There are a few other things that I like about it for instance: I can haul up to 6 other people with me whenever I want to.  And with the size of my family that really is a HUGE plus.  

Anyway, this is not a post about all the reasons I love my minivan.  Unfortunately, this post is about how Big Mama is on her last leg.  As we're driving down the road rockin' out to whatever songs we're listening to, she'll start to shudder.  That's right, folks, the transmission is giving way.  :(  

This is saddening for multiple reasons: 1. As stated above I really love driving a minivan. 2. And probably most important, it's PAID OFF!  

So my minivan prayer is, "God, please let Big Mama hold out 'til we can get another vehicle that will also hold 7, that will be a smokin' deal, and be reliable."

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment