Thursday, November 16, 2017

Generosity

The Hubs is generous nearly to a fault.  It appears that Firecracker has inherited this trait.  He has always been sweet and generous. (Now mind you, I'm not saying he is perfect in that regard.  No, he has plenty of times where he is selfish.)  That quality has showcased itself here recently in the form of cookies.

The other Sunday Firecracker's Sunday School teacher gave him a little tin of cookies, because he had been working so hard (on what I still am unsure.  He didn't give me specifics, but I was proud nonetheless.).  Firecracker offered the Hubs, Sweet pea and myself each some of them.  Then later that night, he decided that he needed to share some of them with his teachers.

Firecracker came home and made up four little snack baggies filled with cookies to share with his teachers.  He was only upset that I had eaten so many (they were small cookies, about an inch in diameter. So I ate several.  Don't judge me!) so he didn't have as many to share as he would have liked.  

Sometimes Firecracker can be a stinker, and then other times he does things like this that show what a sweet spirit he has.

Have a great day!
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment