Thursday, April 28, 2016

Wrong One!

Last Friday I went through the atm drive through lane at the bank.  I put my card in and after the pin entrance screen I chose my option and then the screen said my card was not authorized for that transaction.  I thought maybe I did something wrong so I redid the whole thing only to have the exact same thing happen.

I ended up having to park, get the kids out of the car and go inside.  I waited through the line and once I got to the teller I explained my problem.  She said she would be happy to help.  I pulled out my card and handed it to her.  She looked at it and then said, "This is a Walmart card."  Sure enough!  When I looked I had used my Walmart card instead of my bank card!  No wonder I couldn't get my card to work.... I am such a nerd face.  Rest assured I will be making sure to use the right card the next time!  

Have a great day!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment