Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Rare Friendships



Friendships are such important parts of life.  I am blessed to have wonderful friends.  We all have friendships that thrive for a time, but eventually time and/ or distance dissolve such friendships.  Not to say that we don't still think of that person, or love them, it's just that we never get together with them or reach out to them.




There are a few rare friendships most of us have in our lives that when we see our friend no matter how long it has been since we last connected the friendship is just as strong.  These friendships are rare and to be treasured.  Recently, I had a friend come back from another country to visit.  She and I hadn't seen each other in roughly two years.  However, we were able to sit down and talk for hours like it had only been a short time since we had seen each other.  She is such a sweet friend and I love her.  I do wish she lived closer so I could spend more time with her.  However, I will take the time I can get and enjoy it.

This friend is not the only one I share this type of rare friendship with.  I have a few others.  However, there are precious few I can claim this kind of relationship with.







Have a great day!



Ms. T
 





* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment